Stuart works with organisations to solve problems and enable them to develop a Lean mindset. Stuart spent over 12 years in active management at the demand end of the supply chain, gaining vast experience with end users and leading over 70 people. It is this experience combined with 8 years coaching, training, and consulting, that Stuart brings to the analysis and improvement work he carries out. Using tools from Lean and Six Sigma and techniques such as coaching, mentoring and training, he is in a unique position to guide the person and the process through the change cycle.
Recognizing the critical role of the individual in Lean improvements, Stuart completed psychological research into the leader’s role in team engagement, learning and openness to change. The findings of this research have been presented at academic and professional conferences. Stuart holds Black Belts in Lean and Six Sigma along with Psychology, coaching, innovation and training qualifications. He is an approved provider of the Enterprise Ireland Lean offer.
- PG Dip Lean Management Systems (Black Belt)
- PG Dip Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- PG Cert Innovation & Design Thinking
- BA(Hons) Psychology
- PSI/BPS Psychometric Test User - (Awaiting Accreditation)
- Cert (ENG) Lean Sigma Quality, IT Sligo
- Adv. Diploma in Personal & Executive Coaching (EMCC Accredited), Kingston College, Dublin
- FETAC Certified Trainer